Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Command central



  1. This is where I work. It's been a dream of mine for years to have a white office with a beautiful, large white desk and recently that dream was realized. As a teacher, a great work space is a must and I think I accomplished that. I have space for my computer (I'm using an external monitor to run my macbook pro), a pen organizer, my planner and my iPad
  2. No trip to Staples is ever complete without me spending loads of money on stationary. My most recent trip saw the purchase of this amazing Martha Stewart binder organizer which I'm using for my knitting patterns and blog planning. AND, there's an adorable picture of my sister and I at Peggy's Cove, NS where we were younger. (The picture frame is one of my favourite Dollarama finds for $1.)
  3. My iPad. As a blogger, this gadget really comes in handy. I can use it as an extra computer screen or for photo editing. 
What do you think?


5 comments:

  1. Kayla, I'm so happy you're posting regularly here again. I don't even knit, and I really enjoy keeping up with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that this is your space, it would invoke creativity in me, encourage me to write more and i am wishing i had a space like this to call my own

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Angie: Thanks dear! Since I've set up the office, I've been feeling the writing urge so I thought I'd give the blog another go. Glad you're liking it!!

    @Meg: It does invoke creativity! Every time I sit here I want to write the next great novel, or at least a good blog post. It's taken me a long time to get this space the way I wanted and now it's really paying off. Also, what a cute blog you have. I look forward to following along :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love it. I want to get an office NOW but we have to wait until our lease is up. I also just won a $50 gift card to Paper Source so I plan to buy the crap out of some stationery. I need it in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If there's one thing I like more than knitting, it's stationary. Boy am I jealous of your gift card. I can't walk into Staples without buying the place out. Good thing I'm a teacher I guess.

      Delete