Monday, September 3, 2012

On my needles

I'm trying my hand at another Le Petit Artichaut. The yarn I'm using this time, Classic Elite's Wool Bam Boo in Peach, is much softer and the solid colour really lets the seed stitch pattern show.



I've been using this organizer all the time since I bought it a few weeks ago from Michael's craft store. It was meant to be used for scrapbooking, but I thought the pen holders on the left would be great for storing 6-8" dpns. And there is a handy zippered pouch in it too. It's an ideal spot for storing a circular needle or crochet hook!


Last but not least, I'm trying out an altered pattern for the Eyelet Slippers. The two pairs I've already made have started to stretch a little already, so I've tried to change the pattern to see if that will help. I've also attempt to make these slippers using double stranded worsted weight yarn. I'll post pictures of that soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment