Monday, September 17, 2012

Henri, the one-armed bear

Friends,

I recently fell in love with an adorable teddy bear pattern and I had to pull out some scrap yarn and start it right away. I had never knit a toy before, so Henri is my first attempt. He's not even done. I think he's so cute that I had to share it with you mid-project.


Henri is one-armed at the moment, and completely legless, but isn't he the sweetest? If you want to check out the pattern and try it for yourself, you can find it here

Tonight I've been spending the evening getting well aquainted with my couch and Netflix. I just discovered the very amazing British TV show Misfits and I can't get enough. I'm also counting down the hours until the season premiere of Bones. I love TV season!

Are you looking forward to the return of your favourite show? Which one?

2 comments:

  1. Love how he's sitting in a jar. I'm eagerly waiting for the return of the Big Bang Theory!

    ReplyDelete